Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

I live in missouri and work in illinos how do i file my taxes?

I work in edwardsville il, But live in south county st louis, mo. I was wondering how i file my state taxes. Since all my taxes from my checks go to il but i have to pay mo taxes since i live there. Just wondering am i going to pay two states taxes or do i get credited from ill. Also what forms i need to file to get this credit or whatever it is going to be. Since i don't live in ill.

1 Answer

  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

    File 1040 with IRS. Then use that info to file nonresident Illinois and resident MO. Illinois Department of Revenue has info at their website and you can free efile.

    Source(s): tax pro
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.