Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Yahoo ProductsYahoo Answers · 1 decade ago

How do I delete my Y!A account?

I'm on here too much and think it would be best to delete my y!a account.. but, how?

Update:

okay.. how do i delete my yahoo email?

22 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Best Answer

Don't leave :O. :(

• Ace
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

Unfortunanately theres no kind of way you cant delete youre email unless you close everything out such as youre answers account , Yahoo 360 , Yahoo Messenger and Flickr and heres the link to delete youre account if you wish and decide to https://edit.yahoo.com/config/delete_use... and i do recommend that you do read the warnings and once you that dont log on youre account for 4 months and will be deleted

• Yvonne
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

You lost your account. Once your yahoo account is deleted it's gone for good. Like someone on here said. You be better off making a new one. Sorry! --Keith--

• 1 decade ago

Only the YA team can DELETE your account. Closing your EMAIL ID deactivates the YA account, but you also lose everything attached to that email account. After 4 months, the YA profile WILL disappear. But ALL Q&A from that profile are still visible & searchable on site. IN VOTING or RESOLVED Q&A remain the property of Yahoo.

Blank out your avatar, nickname and 'About Me'.

Close links to 360, IM or email.

Delete open questions and answers.

Disallow fans. Remove contacts.

Set Network and Q&A to private.

Then just leave.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Delete your Yahoo! Mail account, and all of your Yahoos will be deleted (Mail, Answers, Messenger, etc)

Source(s): Former experience
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Start causing a ton of trouble on here. Break all of the rules. It won't take long before they suspend your account. This will leave your email active.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Hey Zelds,

You can't delete an account. The only way to get rid of it would be to get it suspended.

Are you sure you wanna leave. You do have a lot of people on here who think your cool

• 1 decade ago

Just don't return to the site. There really is no deletion.

• 1 decade ago

I don't think you can delete your account.

• 1 decade ago

Zelda, please don't leave! You're one of the coolest regs remaining on R&P, so please reconsider!

Instead of deleting your account, just try to get yourself suspended I guess like someone has already said, but you should simply abandon your account for a while until you're ready to return. Trust me, you'll want to come back! lol

:)

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Just go troll for a while in Religion and Spirituality, TTC, Sydney, and Wrestling and your account will be gone by morning

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.