Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Arts & HumanitiesBooks & Authors · 1 decade ago

Questions about the Twilight series?

I've read the first book, and wasn't massively impressed. I read the plot synopses for the other books on wikipedia, and have a few questions:

1) What stops any of the vampires drinking Bella's kid's blood?

2) What would happen if she was bitten by a vampire?

3) Does Bella remember her human life after she's transformed?

4) If Edward has no blood, how did he get 'happy' enough to make a baby?

5) Do Bella and the kid choose to not drink human blood too?

6) Why did the Cullens all continue going to school?

7) Why did Bella and Edward go on their honeymoon somewhere really bright?

8) How did Bella explain her sudden vampireness to her parents?

That's all I can think of at the moment :-)

Update:

I'm aware it's not real, and it's a book.

People ask questions about films; why is it any different to ask about a book?!

And I don't want to read the other 3. I didn't like book 1 enough to bother.

Update 2:

Pinkfon: Men do need blood to get 'happy'

I'm not going to explain that one in any graphic detail

22 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

1. The kid was part-vampire. Or maybe they don't drink blood from plot hole Mary-sues.

2. She'd have scars.

3. Yes.

4. Plot hole.

5. Yes. Smeyer tried to make them seem noble by making them fake vegetarians. Never mind that they're screwing up the food chain.

6. Could be one of three reasons:

1.Smeyer couldn't think of a creative way for Edward to meet Bella Sue.

2. The Cullens are all pedophiles like Edward, but they wouldn't fit in at an elementary school.

3. They're too stupid to think of other things to do with their time.

7. Smeyer wanted more opportunities to mention his sparkling skin.

8. From the way they were described in the books, they probably were too clueless to notice.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

the fact that she's a family member, not an outsider.

become a full vampire, being that she's only half.

vaguely, she only remembers certain things & not entirely.

the fact that bella makes him have human feelings, like feeling warm & almost blushing at times all because of the love for her.

yes, they do.

trying to live as normal as possible, blending in with the rest of town..they all look so young that people would probably question "why aren't they in school?"

it's a private island that was bought for esme...no one else lives there & it was warm enough for bella since she hates the cold.

she didn't... her mom has not seen her, all she knows is that she's not ill anymore... & as for her dad he doesn't want to know as long as she's ok & happy... "don't need to know"

hope this helps you out...

• 1 decade ago

It's their own morals that stop them from drinking Bella's blood.

She would become a vampire.

Yes she does.

He has other stuff. lol. Their bodies are frozen in time that's why the girls can't get pregnant but males bodies don't change from having that.

Yes

The younger they start out in a place the longer they can stay there without people noticing that they don't age.

They went somewhere warm and secluded. Edward is so cold that being someplace warm she could be close to him all the time without freezing.

Not exactly. Jacob let Charlie in on his secret which let bella in a way let Charlie know that she was different.

These are spoilers but I would suggest you read the books :)

• 1 decade ago

Because they're partly related :O

Nothing, it would leave marks though

Yes

Well you know how the blood goes to the Penis making it erect and all, well that did happen but not from his own blood as he doesn't have any but from the blood of the person/animal he last drank the blood from.

Yes of course

They didn't

Hot do you mean, well you know how Edward is really cold it would make the sex easier if they're doing it somewhere really hot. Easier for Bella.

That while she was ill she went through some physical changes.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

The thought of what would happen to them if they did probably did an OK job.. If Edward can do it, Im sure the other Cullen's are capable of it too, especially if they are quenching their thirst on animals before meeting with Bella. Her scent was not as appetising to the others as it was for Edward anyway, as Emmet says. Perhaps because they all have a mating partner already.

Ummm.. She did get bitten by the vampire and she transformed..

Yes she does.

No idea, I don't think SM thought of that one...

Well... Bella does. It doesn't say about Renesmee though.

Because they don't want to arouse suspicion from people nearby and so they have something to do.

Because Esme and Carlisle gave them persmission to go on the island as they owned it, as it was beautiful and a perfect place for honeymoon.

She didn't. I think she let her father believe what he liked ... So I think he believed they were like Jacob and were Werewolves.. Not sure about that one though. I don't think Bella ever saw her mom again.

• Rena
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

First if you read the series all of your questions would be answered.

In the case of the Cullens self control, but other vampires do attempt to suck her blood.

She would become a vampire.

Yes

No idea, not explained in the book. But they reference it as a vampire phenomenon they trace throughout history. Human and vampire hybrids, based of the suculis vampire.

The baby drinks blood from a blood bank, but also eats regular food. Bella chooses not to drink blood, and attempts to control her new urges.

Because they have to play the roles of teenagers. Due to teh fact they never age.

A better question is how they lived in forks so long without people knowing, when referencing the indian legends.

Because they were alone, he could be in the sunlight with her. It was a isolated island.

She tried to hide it, but later told Charlie. And he took a don't ask don't tell approach.

• 1 decade ago

it never says, but she is still have vampire.

probably nothing.. just pain.

yes, she does.

that remains unknown to me. :)

that would be in the fifth book, not out yet.

so they dnt sit around all day...

she was still human and they were alone.

NOT OUT YETTTTTTTTT

• 1 decade ago

1- Love and pretty much the same thing that stops them drinking anyone else's blood.

2- She's turn into one.

3- Yes, but compared to her new, advanced senses, her memories of her human life seem dim and boring in comparison.

4- God knows. There are a lot of plot holes, but I think Stephenie Meyer explains sketchily in the FAQ section of her website.

5- Bella resists blood. Renesmee is part human, so obviously Bella wouldn't want to kill her child. When Renesmee is a child, she drinks human blood from the hospital, then moves onto animals like her parents. She can eat human food too.

6- Because they all look schooling age. They could pretend to be home schooled, but that would mean regular checks from the government, which could be risky.

7- Because Edward enjoys the sun just as much as Bella, it's just not safe for him to be seen in the sun by humans, so they go to a secluded island.

8- She didn't really. Charlie knew something was up but only wanted 'need to know' details. So he's kind of in the dark, but knows that Bella isn't the same anymore. Renee doesn't find out in the last book, so no one really knows how she reacts.

Hope I helped... The plot if quite confusing and hard to explain so I suggest you read the whole series, although you'll probably be just as disappointed as I was.

Elle x

• 1 decade ago

1. Bella's daughter is only part human, which sounds strange, but her blood isnt as 'good' smelling as it would have been for a human

2. If the baby was bite, who knows what would happen. Maybe she would die.

3. Yes, Bella remembers a bit of her human life after she is transformed. The memories are fuzzy, though.

4. hehe. . . . good question.

5. Bella and her baby do choose not to drink human blood too. Bella's reasons for that were: "What if I knew them?"

6. The Cullens continued to go to school so they blended in. They didn't want it to seem strange that they werent going to school.

7. Edward wanted it to be in a place that is beautiful and comfortable.

8. Bella didnt actually tell her dad what it was. Jacob was the one whoe kinda gave him a hint. Charlie doesnt actually know that she is a vampire, but has an idea similar to it.

Source(s): read the books :)
  • 1 decade ago

1) BEllas kid is half vampire, so they kind of just dont drink her blood, they never clarify if the kid even hass blood

2)If the kid was bitten by a vampire im not really sure because she already is half vampire (she is a very unique child, its hard to explain)

3)Yes bella remembers her human life once transformed

4)Its a book so magical things can happen( also in the last book they talk about how vampires are supposed to have amazing sex that last all nigght, and they enver want it to end)

5)Yes bella and her kid "named rennesme" choose to not drink human blood, but while pregnant and not yet a vampire, bella drink blood that they bought to give her a blood transfution with but she instead drinks it and it is human bllood, but not like a killed humans blood

6)They continue going to school because they want to maintain a normal life and they dont want people to catch on to the fact that they are vampires

7)They went to a private island the cullens own, so it dosent matter that its really bright because they wont be other people there to see edward shine in the sun

8)Well her father is first told by jacob is a werewolf so it knows wierd things can happen, they never exactly tell him that bella is a vampire but he knows there is something wierd with her and her daughter, and he excepts it and tells them he dosent want to hear any details

Source(s): twilight expert =]
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.