The First X-Men Movie?

Yeah I own the 2nd and the 3rd X-Men movie but not the first. I would really want to see the first one before I watch the others. I tried looking online but I only found things advertising the New X-men movie coming soon. Can some one tell me where I can find the 1st one for free online? Please and Thank You!

Favorite Answer

Here's the link to the Isohunt search results for "X-men":

http://isohunt.com/torrents/?ihq=X-men

I tried to shift through the results to specifically find X-men 1, but all I could find was a torrent for the X-men Trilogy and "X-men Origins". But, I didn't really look that hard.

So I'm sure its there.

BTW: it might not be a bad idea to just buy the movie. Or buy "X-men 1.5", which like the special edition version of the first X-men movie. The movie is really good. Its a lot better than "X-men: Last Stand". *shutter* You won't be disappointed with it.

I vote for Spiderman, because even though X-Men has more villains (and 'good ones', too), the villains in Spider Man do more. In X-Men, Magnito's the only one who really does anything worthwhile (other than Pyro and possibly DeathStrike). Plus, The scene in which Venom was created as the black-suited spiderman was uncreated is one of my all-time favorite movie scenes!! : )

Hi!

The best place to watch movies for free online.. is ovguide.com

They have all kinds of sources to different movie hosts and it is all legal.

Just type in X-men at the top of the search engine when you get to the website and it will give you a list of all the hosts. You just click on it and it will take you to a "You tube" style video.

Just remember.. Because there are so many of them, have patience choosing your type of source. It can be rewarding in terms of quality

Hope you enjoy it!!

It costs like 8 bucks at walmart dude, if you own 2 and 3, might as well buy the first one, whats a collection without the first one

You can buy the 1st film for $9.89 at Wal-Mart....just go buy the thing!

The 1st & 2nd are the best ones anyway...the 3rd film is the one you should have just rented.

I would just go out and buy it. I'm sure you can get it very cheaply at discount retailers, even the special edition with all the extra features. So go ahead-complete your trilogy!

Try piratebay.com