I need a stamina boost for martial arts grading. what foodstuffs can i take to give me that added energy?

the martial art grading is about 20 minutes long, but i'll be doing 2 times on both legs for 6 kicks for 2 belt levels. so it's 48 jumping kicks. plus 2x routines, defences and punches it requires alot of explosive force and stamina, which i already naturally lack. ( though i can run 2.4km in 13.20... show more the martial art grading is about 20 minutes long, but i'll be doing
2 times on both legs for 6 kicks for 2 belt levels.
so it's 48 jumping kicks. plus 2x routines, defences and punches

it requires alot of explosive force and stamina, which i already naturally lack. ( though i can run 2.4km in 13.20 min odd )

so about halfway through i feel drained.and dont have much energy to do the remaining stuff. and my performance at the end drops to a really crappy standard. which won't warrent a pass.

i drank 2 cans of red bull 20 min b4 the mock grading, (regular and sugar free) but i didn't feel any additional energy boost.

so any suggestion on foodstuffs that will boost my performance?
Update: im a student, no money for special doc consultations..

i'll try out carb loading dosnt work for me, i tried it for my fitness test and i just got fatter.

fruits dont work also...

and singapore shops don't sell some stuff u guys suggested..or perhaps it tt i cant find them..