Have a 2003 Toyota Tacoma, 2x4, did these vehicles receive a frame recall?

2 Answers

  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer


    here is the link for the recall.


    • Login to reply the answers
  • 4 years ago

    That is all pretty much standard procedure. Keep in mind that your 11 year old truck probably will not be covered under the recall. Really the only legal way to repair a rusted out frame is to replace it. Doing so totals out the vehicle and would cause the truck to have a salvage title. If the frame is replaced, then the VIN number must be changed and that is why it would have a salvage title. Your going to be a lot better off just selling the truck and getting another one.

    • Login to reply the answers
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.