Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Ok tell me why (From G's to Gents)?

This Bentley dude is soooo shocked that Teddy's a pimp? I mean isn't that some REAL gangsta shyt?

4 Answers

Relevance
  • Favorite Answer

I think that makes Teddy to only real G in the house. Like Teddy said, Blue is just a charity case and Mito already has his stuff together.

• 1 decade ago

Yeah, I was mildly shocked, but not really that much. I think Teddy's cute, but he gives me a slightly zesty/tangy vibe nah I mean?! lol. But Bentley has to act shocked, it's tv. I don't believe he was shocked when Fahim threatened to burn that dude and he called that chick a hoe, but he acted like he was. Kinda ironic part was him apologizing to E-40 about it! lol.

• Sarah
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

ya he was really disappointed, i mean what did he expect....you can watch full episodes of this show at:

http://www.mtv.com/ontv/dyn/g_to_gents/series.jhtm...

Source(s): MTV
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

furreal dawg

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.