Ok tell me why (From G's to Gents)?

This Bentley dude is soooo shocked that Teddy's a pimp? I mean isn't that some REAL gangsta shyt?

• Favorite Answer

I think that makes Teddy to only real G in the house. Like Teddy said, Blue is just a charity case and Mito already has his stuff together.

Yeah, I was mildly shocked, but not really that much. I think Teddy's cute, but he gives me a slightly zesty/tangy vibe nah I mean?! lol. But Bentley has to act shocked, it's tv. I don't believe he was shocked when Fahim threatened to burn that dude and he called that chick a hoe, but he acted like he was. Kinda ironic part was him apologizing to E-40 about it! lol.

• Sarah

ya he was really disappointed, i mean what did he expect....you can watch full episodes of this show at:

http://www.mtv.com/ontv/dyn/g_to_gents/series.jhtm...

Source(s): MTV

furreal dawg