promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

What kind of songs and bands would I be interested according to the following that I like?

I basically like Rock & Pop. I hate country, rap, the blues, jazz, heavy metal and classical music. But I'm not into stuff like Jonas Brothers and crap.

Imogen Heap

Bo Burnham

Clay Aiken

Breaking Benjamin

Linkin Park

Jimmy Eat World

Liz Phair

Drake Bell

Sarah McLachlin

Justin Timberlake

James Blunt

Eiffel 65

Butterfly Boucher

Jennifer Love Hewitt-Barenaked album

Roark

Jon Mclaughlin

Hellogoodbye

4 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I Love jazz, rap, metal, blues, and classical.

But you may like:

Marcy Playground

Stone Temple Pilots

Alice In Chains

Disturbed

Trapt

TORI AMOS

Natalie Merchant

Craig David

Alanis Morissette

Ne-Yo

Chantal Kreviazuk

Shawn Colvin

Keri Hilson

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

The Strokes

Franz Ferdinand

Voxtrot

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Try out Ashwin Gadiyar. He's a folk music artist who combines a lot of pop influences. I give high recommendations to his sense of creativity and influx of mainstream culture that he combines to his music. He isn't very well know, but trying 'Ashwin Gadiyar' as a google search would definitely benefit your sense of good music in the long term!

• 1 decade ago

Try Britney Spears (Circus, If You Seek Amy, Overprotected), Papa Roach (Their new album is great!!), and if you want to try to listen to rock that's slightly more on the metal side, I suggest Avenged Sevenfold (amazingggg! Saw them live! xD), and Pinkly Smooth. =] Also, a great song I'm listening to now is Here's To Another, by Smile Empty Soul.

Have you tried Panic at the Disco, Cobra Starship, Paramore, Fall Out Boy, Good Charlotte???

Also, try Pussycat Dolls. They have great stuff.

Source(s): Myself. I have the most varied music selection, but it's all stuff i like! =] Trust me! =]
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.