Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

visiting united state?

Dear , im planing to visit unites state this April , im some confused

im looking explore , shopping nightlife is las vega or California new york ?

4 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I would recommend New York City. Regardless of what SOME people say, it's actually a very safe place to visit. I have walked around at 3 or 4 o'clock in the morning and the streets were full of people . There's shopping from 5th Ave. to Canal Street. Nightlife is abundant, and there's lots of things to see (statue of liberty, central park, times square, etc.) Try to pick a hotel in mid-town Manhattan so that you'll be centrally located.

In New York you also don't need a rental car you can just walk, take the subway, or hail a taxi. Las Vegas is cool, but other than the strip or downtown it's pretty blah. In LA everything is spread out so the transportation and traffic thing is an issue. Have fun.

• Anonymous
    5 years ago

Alaska, Hawaii, Washington, Oregon, California, Idaho, Utah, Arizona, Nevada, Wyoming, Nebraska, Montana, Florida, Georgia, Michigan, Ohio, Indiana, ny, New Jersey, Maine, Vermont, New Hampshire, Rhode Island, Missouri, Illinois, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, Maryland, Minnesota, Massachussets, Pennsylvania and Virginia 33 States. i'm an Alaskan even though it is too costly to stay there. maximum fascinating place on the earth--surely.

• 1 decade ago

Here's some advice if you do come to New York:

1) Bring your camera. You're going to see things in the United States you're never going to see again. For example, your camera. They steal that from you right at the airport.

2) Bring lots of spare wallets filled with cash. You can hand them out to anyone you find threatening.

3) Shooting is just how we say hello. Consider scars a souvenir.

• 1 decade ago

New York is perfect. Once you're in the city all there is to do is shop and night life is the best.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.