Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Business & FinanceTaxesUnited Kingdom · 1 decade ago

UK Federal Trade Commission exists?

Is there any Federal Trade Commission in UK? I googled, couldn't find anything, can you say me if it exists or not in UK and what is it's website?

• Favorite Answer

There isn't a "Federal" anything in the U.K.

We do have a Fair Trade Commission though.

Source(s): Accountant 40 years

ask all the families of those people on the plane if they think their family members just vanished into thin air into some twilight zone. If someone comes on here and says my family member was on flight whatever it was and they are not longer alive would it finally shut people up. I am sure there are many witnesses out there that saw the plane fly right into it. How come I have not heard witnesses come forward that were right there...umm its not like nobody was on the streets of dc that day. I am sure if somebody standing right next to the pentagon that witnessed this explosion came forward and said I saw no plane then it would be more believable and if you can show me where witnesses have said this I would be so happy. I would be the first to say hey I didnt see any plane if I were in visable view of the pentagon but I have yet to hear this. Fact of the matter is whether it was a plane or bomb alot of people fell victim to due to muslim radicalists therefore giving all muslims a bad name. Just like a christian who bombs an abortion clinic gives all of christians a bad name. Show me a witness that says they never saw a plane and witnessed this explosion and I will believe it was not a plane.