What would you have done? A question for mums?

You have 3 children - Chris (21), Hannah (14) and Emily (17).

You have just come back from a holiday, it is 2am, you are going home from the aiport. You are in a big taxi .There are 3 rows of seats. This is how they go: (p=passanger, d=driver). The diagram will also show where everyone sat.

FRONT FRONT

p d Dad Driver

p p p Mum (empty) Hannah

p p Chris Emily

BACK

The middle row of seats are foldable and you can fold any of them separately. Chris wants to stretch his legs out and fold the seat in front. This would mean that Mum (you) has to move up closer to Hannah. Hannah wants to lie down and sleep. She cannot sleep sitting down because it is really uncomfy. If Chris folds the seat and stretches his legs, it would mean Hannah can't lie down. What would you do as a mum? Would you let Hannah lie down and sleep, or Chris stretch his legs so that he can also be more comfy and go to sleep?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Best Answer

So....Chris is 21. Tell him to grow up or get a car of his own or something. Sounds to me that he's acting like a big baby. At 21, he should be mature enough to stand a few hours or so of lost sleep. Its what college-age kids are supposed to do. Let little sis sleep for a while.

• Switch chris and hannah and have chris go in the center of the row cause he can put his feet between the driver and passanger or just tell him to grow up!

Source(s): Mommy of an AMAZING 20 Month old BOY and a BEAUTIFUL 4 Month old BABY GIRL!!!
  • y
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

At 21 the boy should act like a man and let the 14 year old sleep.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Why does it make a difference whether you're a mum or not? They're 14 and 21, not 2. I'd tell them both I was staying put and they can sleep when they get home.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

At that age I would think they could work it out. How far is it anyway ? Let Hanna lie down. Tell Chris to grow up.

• :P
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

i would tell hannah to let him strecth his legs for a bit, and then tell chris to let hannah sleep for a while.

• 1 decade ago

put a pillow behind my head and go to sleep where i am, let them work it out - one is an adult and another is on the verge of it - if they cant figure it out, i fear for the future of their decision making.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.