Which race do you usually find to be the least attractive?

Obviously sometimes you might find someone of a certain race you aren't attracted to, but in general what race of people do you find the least attractive? This is for what you look for in a partner. Please no 'I find people of all races attractive'. What race do you find yourself most attractive too?... show more Obviously sometimes you might find someone of a certain race you aren't attracted to, but in general what race of people do you find the least attractive? This is for what you look for in a partner. Please no 'I find people of all races attractive'. What race do you find yourself most attractive too? Or better yet, what race do you date most?

According to a study I read, for women, Asians are considered the least attractive followed by black women.

http://faculty.chicagobooth.edu/emir.kamenica/documents/racialPreferences.pdf
Update: I myself find bodywise; hispanics to be the most attractive, then blacks, then whites, and asians. This is taking the best of the race and not the majority. Facewise is a different story, but I still put hispanics first in face and body, non oriental asians, whites, blacks, then orientals. Although it varies... show more I myself find bodywise; hispanics to be the most attractive, then blacks, then whites, and asians. This is taking the best of the race and not the majority.

Facewise is a different story, but I still put hispanics first in face and body, non oriental asians, whites, blacks, then orientals. Although it varies because some races have members that look so different.