Anonymous

Which race do you usually find to be the least attractive?

Obviously sometimes you might find someone of a certain race you aren't attracted to, but in general what race of people do you find the least attractive? This is for what you look for in a partner. Please no 'I find people of all races attractive'. What race do you find yourself most attractive too? Or better yet, what race do you date most?

According to a study I read, for women, Asians are considered the least attractive followed by black women.

http://faculty.chicagobooth.edu/emir.kamenica/docu...

I myself find bodywise; hispanics to be the most attractive, then blacks, then whites, and asians. This is taking the best of the race and not the majority.

Facewise is a different story, but I still put hispanics first in face and body, non oriental asians, whites, blacks, then orientals. Although it varies because some races have members that look so different.

Favorite Answer

Black women

You do know that this really depends on what race your asking. I can find alot of attractive people in every race, the same way you can spot really unattractive people. Every race has their good and bad qualities. I'm Caucasian and there are some of the ugliest white people I've ever seen and there are some of the most beautiful people I've ever seen. So who is to say who is attractive or not? Beauty is in the eye of the Beholder.....

I would consider a person of mixed black/asian descent to be the most unnatractive...

The race I date most is Hispanic... Then again, I do live in Latinamerica for most of the year. Here, I prefer tan skinned guys - the ones with white skin are usually *******.

When I'm in the US, half the guys I've dated are Hispanic, and the other half, white. I hit off with the white better, though.

I'm Latina, btw. Largely Spaniard blood with some Huichol (Native American) in the mix. And... most guys like me, but not asians.

• hell nah im Blackanesess and im good looking (: but im ferice

Most of the guys i like are White or from places like Asia (but Middle Eastern Asia, not Far Eastern.)

I don't want to answer which race i usually find to be least attractive.

asians i am least attracted to but i am most attracted to european men....mmmm......of course i cant say i have never been attracted to someone of every race some people just have better looks than others. i am kind of scared of mexicans (FOR GOOD REASON) but i saw a mexican guy once i found really attractive. and i have seen an asian man who was mixed yes but i found him attractive. (i am white) i say some black men are attractive and some white people are attractive and some of every race is attractive just the major rules i guess. i only date white's though not on purpose but it just happens that way i have dated a porteican guy before though and a guy who was from some place i forgot where though.

I prefer White, or Latinos (but i prefer the one's who are of European descent) or light/white Middle Easterners (Syrians, Lebanese, Afghans etc.)

I know that this sounds really stereotypical, but i honestly don't find any race to be the least attractive. The one's that i listed above are the one's i tend to find attractive more often, and the one's that aren't listed i still find attractive sometimes but not as frequently.

• Blacks definitley isn't the least attractive race, probably one of the most. I would have to say that Middle Eastern/Indian are the least attractive along with some Europeans.

Wow.

I've read your answers and without a doubt, you are one of THE most racist people on here, so you asking this question is no surprise.

IMO, white American men are the LEAST attractive. Not only are they unattractive, but their condecending attitudes are horrible.

Latino men are most attractive physically and personality-wise.

P.S-Since WHEN did Latino women have better bodies than black women?

Let's be real here, black women take the cake when it comes to azz.

Source(s): Just me

WoW ! that report is a garbage !

Asians are actually the most attractive, most beautiful and puriest race of all. The most beautiful women I have ever seen in my life are asians, no joking.

People need to travel more to see who the the REAL beautiful women are Seriously, definately ASIAN。

Probably hispanic guys. I don't know why and I have nothing against hanging out with hispanic people or being friends with them-but in terms of dating i'm just more attracted to other races.

As a black man, I find asian women the least attractive followed by white women. The most attractive in opinion are black women and hispanic women. Polynesian women (Hawaiians, Somoans, Guamanians) are my third pick. I mostly date black women. Not only do they age well, but they're probably the most strong minded women on earth.

• a.j. J4 years agoReport

People are ok with a particular race of people being viewed as unattractive yet are naive enough to believe this produce no consequences. A racial hierarchy produces unfair advantages for a certain parts of the population my question is at what point do we as a society decide to stop lying about it?