Can you combine Roller Coaster Tycoon and Zoo Tycoon?

I just got back from sea world and there's some things there that are in Roller Coaster Tycoon, but not in Zoo Tycoon. Roller Coaster Tycoon also has walls and nicer scenery/entrances/etc. Is there any way to combine these two Tycoon games to create possibly the ultimate game? :) Also - please don't... show more I just got back from sea world and there's some things there that are in Roller Coaster Tycoon, but not in Zoo Tycoon. Roller Coaster Tycoon also has walls and nicer scenery/entrances/etc. Is there any way to combine these two Tycoon games to create possibly the ultimate game? :)

Also - please don't just say "yes" or "no." I would like detail as to why or why not I can do it. If it's possible, please list steps for me if you can. If not, why not? Is it two different file types that you can't combine into one folder?
1 answer 1