Did anyone see the Friday Fights with Shawn Estrada and the other boxer?

It was on ESPN, it was called Friday Night Fights last night. It was this black guy that got TKO'd in the first round at 1:40 seconds!It was an embarrassment, even I could've done better than that. I was like damn! He was a disgrace to the brothers! LOL That Mexican dude Shawn Estrada was throwing haymakers... show more It was on ESPN, it was called Friday Night Fights last night. It was this black guy that got TKO'd in the first round at 1:40 seconds!It was an embarrassment, even I could've done better than that. I was like damn! He was a disgrace to the brothers! LOL That Mexican dude Shawn Estrada was throwing haymakers right from the start.. I guess a lot of Mexican boxers are sluggers rather than boxers. Anyway, he got his a$$ handed to him. It was funny though! I give Shawn Estrada a lot of props, he's a great boxer. I really like Manny Pacquaio "Pac Man", now he's good! I wonder if Estrada could beat Manny? That would be a good one. Plus I like Manny because he whipped Oscar De La Hoya's A$$! He had De La Hoya saying, " No Mas! No Mas Papi! No Mas!" LOL