Rock & Pop, Joe Cocker, Earth Wind & Fire, Robert Cray, Jakob Dylan, Kings Of Leon, Bon Jovi, Neil Young?

Which New Orleans Jazz Fest Act would you MOST like to see this year?

There are tons more...check it out:

www.nojazzfest.com

28 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I would like to see Bon Jovi. Hell ya! I will pick up SusiQ and come on down there hon. Grab Gardeniagal and have a good ol time. After Jon, i would love to see Neil Young. I have always liked him. He has no age and will go on forever. Joe Cocker i would like to hear him sing you are so beautiful and have a little help from my friends, but i think that would be about it.

• ;-)
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

Bon Jovi..

or Neil Young

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Neil Young

• jonds
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

I've seen Neil, and I do like the Kings of Leon, and Robert Cray is a guitar genius, but I pick Neil Young, living legend and an I don't give a shat kind of guy.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Josh
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

Neil Young

• 1 decade ago

Joe Cocker, Earth wind and fire.

Wow, I havent' been to a jazz festival since the last time I was in Holland. Well do I dare trust your travel agent to come through with the tickets to go. I thought you gave up your travel agent for lent. This must be an April Fools Joke.

• Bon Jovi by a mile - Joe Cocker maybe when he was a little younger. I can't wait to Jazz Fest. I hope to go to both weeks but we will see.

• Stuie
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

Jakob Dylan, The Wallflowers are a good band. I Also would like to see Neil Young.

• 1 decade ago

Neil Young!

• 1 decade ago

All of them, but especially Joe Cocker and Robert Cray

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.