Rock & Pop, Joe Cocker, Earth Wind & Fire, Robert Cray, Jakob Dylan, Kings Of Leon, Bon Jovi, Neil Young?

Which New Orleans Jazz Fest Act would you MOST like to see this year?

There are tons more...check it out:

www.nojazzfest.com

Favorite Answer

I would like to see Bon Jovi. Hell ya! I will pick up SusiQ and come on down there hon. Grab Gardeniagal and have a good ol time. After Jon, i would love to see Neil Young. I have always liked him. He has no age and will go on forever. Joe Cocker i would like to hear him sing you are so beautiful and have a little help from my friends, but i think that would be about it.

• ;-)

Bon Jovi..

or Neil Young

Neil Young

• jonds

I've seen Neil, and I do like the Kings of Leon, and Robert Cray is a guitar genius, but I pick Neil Young, living legend and an I don't give a shat kind of guy.

• Josh

Neil Young

Joe Cocker, Earth wind and fire.

Wow, I havent' been to a jazz festival since the last time I was in Holland. Well do I dare trust your travel agent to come through with the tickets to go. I thought you gave up your travel agent for lent. This must be an April Fools Joke.

• Bon Jovi by a mile - Joe Cocker maybe when he was a little younger. I can't wait to Jazz Fest. I hope to go to both weeks but we will see.

• Stuie

Jakob Dylan, The Wallflowers are a good band. I Also would like to see Neil Young.

Neil Young!

All of them, but especially Joe Cocker and Robert Cray