Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 1 decade ago

Death note. What does nothingless looks like? feels like? sounds like ?

In the episode Death note they say when a user of the death note dies, they cant go to heaven or hell.

Favorite Answer

Death Note, by far one of my favorite animes, that and Hellsing along with Monster. But to clarify your question, this is Fictional. It has been stated there is a Heaven and a Hell and no between, so in Death Note to add to the plot they have added this in between of nothing ness that represents a place where dead users of the death note go because in Hell they would not be accepted if they are to only use the death note for good deeds, however in heavens eyes you can not kill, thou shall not kill to be exact so there is that catch 22 of doing what is right but not getting in, or doing what is wrong and not getting in.

So the middle grounds of nothingness is created for all the death note users to live in.

-Mirai Nikki This psychological thriller, based on the manga written and illustrated by Sakae Esuno, is about Yuki, a loner who's not very good with people. He prefers to write a diary on his cell phone and talk to his imaginary friend, Deus Ex Machina – The God of Time and Space. However, Yuki soon learns that Deus is more than a figment of his imagination when he makes Yuki participate in a battle royale with eleven others. The contestants are given special diaries that can predict the future, each diary possessing unique features that give it both advantages and disadvantages. Within the next 90 days, the contestants must try to survive until there is only one left standing. The winner will become the new God of Time and Space. -Jigoku Shoujo Somewhere in the vast sea of the Internet, there's a website that can only be accessed at the stroke of midnight. Known as the Jigoku Tsushin, rumor has it that if you post a grudge there, the Jigoku Shoujo will appear and drag whoever torments you into the inferno. Very little is known about the girl - all we know for sure is that she lives with her equally enigmatic grandmother, that three magical straw dolls accompany and serve her, and that whenever a posting on the Jigoku Tsushin moves her, she becomes the Jigoku Shoujo. -Higashi no Eden On November 22, 2010 ten missiles strike Japan. However, this unprecedented terrorist act, later to be known as "Careless Monday," does not result in any apparent victims, and is soon forgotten by almost everyone. Then, 3 months later... Saki Morimi is a young woman currently in the United States of America on her graduation trip. But just when she is in front of the White House, Washington DC, she gets into trouble, and only the unexpected intervention of one of her fellow countrymen saves her. However, this man, who introduces himself as Akira Takizawa, is a complete mystery. He appears to have lost his memory, is stark naked, except for the gun he holds in one hand, and the mobile phone he's holding in the other. A phone that is charged with 8,200,000,000 yen in digital cash.

• KBC

I love that show! I hope you're watching it in its original language (I think the English dub is horrible and doesn't reflect the characters at all).

I don't think I can imagine nothingness. The only thing I can compare it with is being in a completely dark room and your eyes can't adjust to the darkness. You can feel around, but your hands touch nothing and it seems like it's never ending.

you mean nothingness - i wouldn't know the answer to that - my life is full to the max with meaning