Good starter motorbikes for girl please?

Im about to take my full test (D.A.S - no CC restrictions) and would appreciate any help on a good starter bike. I'm 5"5 and weigh 55kg. I'd love a Harley Davidson Sportster 883 but i havent got the money. Anything similar but cheaper ? :)

Thank you!

Favorite Answer

Your best bet is to start off with a 250 cc bike. If you are looking for a cruiser, try the Honda Rebel 250. As you become more advanced and your riding ability increases, then move up to a larger engine size (like the Sportster 883).

I also recommend getting a used bike for your first bike. Used is going to be much cheaper.....$1000 to $2000 range. Most likely you are going to have a few spills on your first bike - better on a used bike than a brand new Harley.

Good Luck!

there are an excellent type of significant newbie motorcycles which are available in. i could propose some thing that feels tender to you, not too enormous or small. i'd not flow over 600 c.c. and also you are able to do a cruiser (Honda Shadow) sport motorbike (Kawasaki EX 500 or a Ninja 250) or a bypass (Honda XR650L). don't be afraid to get a smaller novices motorbike. I owned a Kawasaki EX500 and it replaced right into a ideal motorbike to study on. Get a 2d hand motorbike because those who purchase them are getting to carry close on them too and are searching to get some thing higher and more recent in 2-3 years which makes the smaller motorcycles less extreme priced. As for garments, placed on A HELMET, holiday with denim pants, lengthy sleeve shirts or jacket and over the ankle boots. not really will the lengthy sleeved cloths help look after the exterior in case of coincidence even with the indisputable fact that it hurts like &$!! once you have become hit with insects and insects. best of success.

I myself prefer a sport bike such as a Ninja 250 or 500; Since you like the sportster go for a Honda Rebel. Happy Riding!!!!!!

The Harley sportster 883 sells for $3995.

I just couldn't agree more, start with smaller bike preferbly 250 c.c. or lower I would recommed used Yamaha Virago so you have rough idea about maintainace cost and handling part