Where can I find a picture of the handshake that merged 2 community churches on August 11, 1950 in Illinois?

I am not receiving any help from the International Council of Community Churches (ICCC) official website or Wikipedia's entry on the ICCC. My mother so desperately needs a picture of the handshake that merged the two community churches in 1950. The two involved community church groups merged into ICCC were the BCPCC (Biennial Council of the People's Church of Christ) and the NCCC (the National Council of Community Churches). The handshake was probably either at the Rockefeller Chapel at the University of Chicago (Chicago, IL), or at the Lake Forest College (Lake Forest, IL), where the merging conference may have taken place.

The handshake was between Joseph Burns and Roy Burkhart.

If you can find the source, it will be a big god sent to my mother.

Favorite Answer

Wish I could help you...............here's a star to bump your question to my contacts.

Yep.....when nothing else to do I start around page 6 and work backwards.