Color suggestions? I wanna dye my hair?

I wanna dye my hair black but i don't know. Any suggestions?

This is a pic of me today... i got a sunburn on my face. But the pic is about my hair. You can see the roots!http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=394618&l=7a2...

13 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Best Answer

go to one of those websites that allow you to upload your photo and try differant colors and hair cuts. one i know of is at mylifetime.com and click on total beauty makeover. hope this helps!

• 1 decade ago

You shouldn't dye your hair black because I have heard that if you dye it black then in the future then it is going to be really hard to come off. You might have to bleach it, and that's not good for your hair.

I recommend maybe a light brown color, with high lights in it.

You know like Zoey (Jamie Lynn Spears) from the nickelodeon show.

• 1 decade ago

You're so cute! :-) Personally, with your light coloured hair, I would opt for pink highlights. You're skin tone is so fare that I'm not sure black would be my first choice...but at the same time I always say, to each her own! One word of advice though, my cousin once tried to dye his hair a dark black, starting from a reddish colour. All he managed to do (even after three reapplications of the dye) was end up with a dirty water brown...not what he was after!

Source(s): Personal experience
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

It depends on the look you are going for. If you dye your hair black, you will have a gothic look. Everything will stand out on your face. You probably have blue eyes. Your eyes will look more blue and your skin will look really pale.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

I don't know if Black would look that great, since you have fair skin, but i think a darker color would look nice. Just not full on black.

good luck

• 1 decade ago

Nah, I like it blonde! Just put some low-lights, maybe a meduim brown in it if you really want to change it!

• 1 decade ago

I like your hair as is.

Henna red (not too red), Dark brown and beach blonde.

• Moo
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

I like it how it is! But if you're going to dye it any colour, I'd say brown... maybe light brown. :)

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

oooooooof. i honestly think black would look horrible on you. I'd go for a llight brown though :)

• 1 decade ago

no way...black wouldnt look too good. maybe a dark brown though.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.