Kyle out, JJ in at JGR?

Joe Gibbs racing today announced that they were releasing Kyle Busch, and bring JJ Yeley back to the 18 car. When asked for a comment JGR president JD Gibbs said "the attitude Kyle's been showing lately is not what we want". As to why Yeley, "We figured out we would get a driver who's familiar with the crew and JGR, and besides it's not like he's been doing much lately". There has been no comment from Kyle, but Yeley said "aye caramba".

21 Answers

Relevance
  • Steffy
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Ya know I did hear JJ Yeley was the 'bestest' driver ever in NASCAR....LOL!!!

• Login to reply the answers
  • mbl
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

Yep, I heard this earlier today. Its definitely going to happen. Kyle has now lost 1 consecutive races and the team is looking to go in a new direction. Yeley has proven himself over and over and Gibbs believes he is the man who can win the championship. Kyle Busch will probably be out of Nascar forever.

• 3 years ago

C) the two there is not any doubt that the swap to Toyota has been helpful for JGR. They weren't on the top of the pecking order whilst they have been fielding Chevys, yet now with Toyota they're perfect on the top of the pecking order. Toyota has a lot of money to throw around, and that they gain this freely. Plus, Toyota communities now have very much of technical information to share with their communities. final 365 days all the Toyota communities have been extremely commence-up operations. The wealth of information that JGR brings into the photograph is important. think of the #18 motor vehicle has benefited the main from the added materials that JGR now gets from Toyota. it extremely is to no longer undermine what Kyle does week in and week out, that's to stress his guts out.

• 1 decade ago

Why not? Isn't Kyle benefiting from the hard work JJ put into the 18 ride? Didn't Yeley and Addington (the pride of SC) actually bring the 18 car up to it's current high level of performance?

I think Ms. Sally B. has a dog named Chica. : )

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Really now i heard he was taking an early retirement and going to take the Redskins to a Super Bowl as a QB under Coach Gibbs.

• 1 decade ago

You're going to bring back the Mexican American chica JJ Yeley fan with this type of question (lol)..

:)

• 1 decade ago

That was great, yeah its April Fools, but I bet JJ would love this to come true, bet he dreams about it all the time..

Go Dale Jr & Hms

• 1 decade ago

ahaha yeah right, Busch is the future great april fools joke. "All JJ had to say was 'Aye Caramba'"

• 1 decade ago

....Almost as good as "Car and Drivers" Prank , "If General Motors and Dodge want the Federal Bailout Funds they will have to drop all ties to NASCAR"

• That was good ! I am sure that JJ wishes that was true !

Source(s): H E N D R I C K~M O T O R S P O R T S~R U L E S ! ! ! ! !
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.