Brie asked in HealthMen's Health · 1 decade ago

Why does my vagina hurt?

My vagina hurts. Yes I said it. It really hurts I don't think its herpes because I haven't done anything in a while. Its just the lips so I don't know, im kinda freaking out how could it be herpes wouldn't I know after the last time that I had sex?

Best Answer

It hurts because your question is in the wrong section.

You may get some help here, but you should really re-post in women's health!

I am just guessing here, but maybe you are developing a yeast infection. You don't necessarily have to have had sex for this to happen. Yeast is in the air all around us and if you have been taking certain antibiotics or have a weakened immune system it is possible to acquire this.

If it is herpes, you'd most likely start to develop smaller ulcer like blister in the affected area.

The best thing to do would be to see your doctor, he/she will be able to ACCURATELY diagnose what you might have.

herpes im not for shore but i dont think they hurt... you might just have in grown hair.. boil or something i wouldn't trip if you had herpes they would be visible you would have no doubts... so go see a doctor get some antibiotics .. 9 times out of 10 just in grown hair or a boil dont trip but go get it check out and give me points when you findout that im right

See a gynaecologist.

mens health whats wrong with you

you might have an std

• .

Add a "Wo" to the section to get the RIGHT section.

this should be under womens health

your going to get abnoxious answrs

• Gellar

why is this question under men's health?

Lol!!!!

MENS health.

This is MENS.

Lip's Aye ;)

why is this in men's health.