Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentImmigration · 1 decade ago

Opportunities to migrate to Canada?

Opportunities of migrating to Canada any idea of the Canadian work market ?

3 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

What are my opportunities of migrating to Canada?

Life is not easy for anyone, if you do not have economic resources at your disposal, or money that allows you to fulfill your elementary needs (feeding, dressing, etc.) and also your overcoming needs (reaching your dreams and goals. But, what to do when your opportunities of getting a full life are minimum in the country you were born at?

You only have on path left: migrating. If animals migrate to a better place in which they can inhabit, then is every person’s right to search for a place in which they are allowed of growing with no boundaries, based on their effort and the work they develop. There are different countries that are known for been migratory destinations, but Canada stands out for many reasons, such as been an immigration nation, having migration programs that have more than 30 years working and also because it is worldwide known for having cultural tolerance.

You are probably wondering: which are my chances of migrating to Canada? And you must be answering yourself that it is really hard to get it. Well, I am not saying that it is easy, or free, but the life you have been living until now, was not easy or free either.

More info :

http://www.seekinusa.com/immigration-to-canada/opp...

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

If you don't have any professional job skills, or are not part of a nuclear family with someone who does (spouse, etc), you cannot migrate to Canada. They will deny your entry request.

• 1 decade ago

They need people to club the seals.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.