Tokio Hotel Family: Love Or Hate?

Do you love tokio hotel?

And why

(Because their 'hot' doesnt count)

Do you hate tokio hotel?

(Because Bill looks like a 'girl' doesnt count)

[even though he doesnt]

I want REAL, LOGICAL reasons why you love or hate them..

Favorite Answer

Ich liebe and respect Tokio Hotel because they're not a fake band. They've worked hard years to get to where they are today. They only get 2 weeks of vacation a year and dedicate the rest of the time to their fans. They don't act fake. If Bill gets caught without makeup, sure, he'll say something, but he has no problem with leaving it in and letting others see the true person behind the hair and makeup. The guy who loves his Jumbie ( ;) ). They won't change the look they've each created for themselves, and write supporting and inspirational music that really touches their fans. Heck, they've saved some fans lives with songs such as Spring Nichts/Don't Jump. And their music, to me, helps me get through each day with me feeling they're there and they care. They're not afraid to be unique, and they won't change because people like perez hilton and katy perry hate them. I have an entire list, but I'm pretty sure this is long enough. Tschüss :)

• Diane

I don't hate gays - honestly. I hate MILITANT gays. The ones so quick to label ME, a heterosexual, married man as a redneck, homophobic imbecile. The ones that are angry, abusive, loud-mouthed and too intolerant to have an intelligent discussion on why some people find it difficult to wrap there heads around 2 men or 2 women expressing themselves sexually to one another when the very act is so unnatural to most. (I'll bet that statement just pissed off a number of gay people). Men and women compliment each other so naturally. A yin/yang flow of womanly gentility and masculinity. Men, by nature were not designed to sexually attract one another or we would disappear as a species. Go ahead and have butt sex, hug and kiss like a man and a woman, but I'll be damned if there's something wrong with ME for not understanding it.

I love Tokio Hotel for many reasons!

Their music is awesome and very unique. The fact that they sing in 2 different languages just for their global fans really shows commitment!

They travel around as much as they can, and they work hard on writting their own songs!

Also Bill and Tom are really cute <33

hmmm...why do i love tokio hotel?? here is my list:

the meanings in their songs...like dont jump

they speak (and sing in) english which is difficult for them to understand

they have their own style *coughbillcough* and they arent trying to fit in with the other popular bands

they work their adorable little german asses off for their fans

bill is sooooo damn sweet and adorable and perfect inside and out

yes they are all hot as effing hell...hehehe

bill sings just as well live as he does in the studio

their songs are so well written and thought-out

bills voice is sooo freakin amazing

BUT the only thing i hate is that i can never have them...it sucks soo bad because i love them all so much

and bill does not look like a girl nor is he gay...i hate whoever started that rumor and i hate the people that say he looks girly. pisses me off a lot

I absolutly love Tokio Hotel. Ofcourse they are all very good looking, but they are also so down to earth. In some of the interviews i see, i listen to some of the stuff they say and they just joke around like me and my friends do. Their music is also great. The lyrics are meaningful and have important points to them (Don't Jump, Monsoon). I honestly cant think of one thing that i don't like about them, and i wish the best for them with what ever they do. =]]] <33333

I LOVE TOKIO HOTEL!!!

I like them because

~They are different

~They have cute accents

~They have amazing smiles

~They give me someone to look up to

~There lyics actually mean something

~They can relate to anyone and everyone

~They don't care what other people think

~ And they are all around cool people/have great personalities

~I could goo on forever

EDIT:

Haters only hate what they can't have and what they cant sum up to;p

I just like their music. It appeals to my senses. It's rock, but it's not the rock my dad listens to that annoys me. It doesn't use really weird or annoying voices, and it's not screaming. It doesn't curse.

I love TH because they have outstanding music with real meaning and everyone can relate to atleast three of their songs.

They have unique and adorable personalities and they aren't fake and wont change to please anyone.

Their all good looking and talented =)

• ;-)

I'm not a fan.

I used to be a fan of them about a year ago but I came to my senses.

not hate, but dislike. They got to be a really annoying band..