Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

Are you looking for a girl that can ride without falling off?

your bike that is!

Best Answer

horny in the morning..... I may as well go out and dip in the freezing pool, babe you gonna kill me

I would rather ride her bike just as long as I can stop and have some dessert to eat.

OMGG babe don't get Jarrimah started on the whole bike thing. He really can ride for hours and hours and hours!!! He is amazing!!

Anyway, thinking of getting a motorbike in June so you better hang on tight!! I live for speed!!! lol

I relatively have 2 storys, the two are on an identical horse XD the 1st, i wasn't necisarily on the horse yet. i became going to journey bareback yet i wasn't in a position to get on my gelding from the floor. so i've got been given a bucket and stood on it. I swung my leg over however the bucket tipped and that i fell, dragging my spur all the way down the component of the horse. i landed below him and scrambled out, affraid he became going to spook or something, yet he purely became his head and regarded at me like he became saying 'you're this form of dork.' haha!! the 2nd time i became using this horse on the honest. i'm a western rider yet i were taking hunt seat classes all summer time and desperate to purpose a hunt seat exhilaration classification. My horse became a reining horse yet he did impressive in hunt seat. The choose asked for a canter and that i cued him. He became somewhat sparkling and that i had some worry controling him. He decrease the nook at one end of the hoop and that i did no longer see the puddle of airborne dirt and dust in time to coach him. he tripped and that i misplaced my stability, i over corrected and sat too deep in the saddle (which my horse theory became a cue for a slidding end... which he did) i did a summersault over his head. I cracked my helmet on a rock and the honest medics theory i broke my collar bone. they made me journey in an ambulance to the ER yet i finished up in ordinary terms having a undesirable bruise... fail

I will ride you on my bike any-day < lol

well ive got a girls bike but i can still let you ride on my crossbar.ha ha

yes love but ist you need to master on top at a full gallop and upon your climaxual conclusion be able to remain astride and engaged then the saddle on my bike will fit you ....

• Krazy

I'm just looking for one who can ride the river with me.

I like to ride long & hard for hours & hours, miles & miles, can you keep up with me?

hmmm... to hell with bikes how about the other kind of riding?

you know, on those mad segways??

whats with you and theses questions

yes, we can try at my house tommorow

the bike, that is.