Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Arts & HumanitiesDancing · 1 decade ago

good ballet/tap dance songs for 3-8 year olds?

i teach little kid dance classes

& i have to make up a ballet dance and a tap dance for the dance show

but i cant really think of any cute songs.

im thinking of maybe doing tale as old as time for the ballet.. but idk.

so does anyone have any good song ideas ?? i would loveeeeee to hear them.. thanks! :)

those are good ones.. ill probably use the can you feel the love tonight!

thanks :)

thanks bella.. im totallyyyyy using true love's kiss! its so adorable

Best Answer

i agree, true love's kiss is a GREAT song for little kids ballet.

but for tap and would suggest that song called "hot, hot, hot" is that like carribbean song that goes "feelin' hot, hot, hot" well a 4-year-old tap class at my studio is doing that for recitial. but also, maybe a hannah montana song like best of both worlds or i got nerve or something like that.

Well for the younger ones....

Ballet: Songs from Cinderella, Beauty and the beast...this is what I did when I was younger.

Tap: I've got Rythm, Music Music Music

Older ones.....

Ballet: Can't You Feel the Love Tonight

Tap: High School Musical Songs, Just Got Paid, Down on the Corner, Chicago

Hey Good choice on wanting a disney song, most of their songs are great for tap-dancing to, as has been already said Be our Guest is a good one but I also think these would work great!: It's a small world, The Un-birthday song, Bibbiddi Bobbidi Boo, I just can't wait to be king, Hakuna Matata, Under the sea, Why should I worry, Mickey Mouse March, Hi diddle dee dee an actor's life for me, I've got no strings, Everybody wants to be a cat, I wanna be like you, Bare Necesseties, Winnie the pooh theme song, The wonderful thing about tiggers, Pooh's rumbly in my tumbly song Hope these help and good luck!

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

i teach little kid dance classes

so does anyone have any good song ideas ?? i would loveeeeee to hear them.....

Source(s): good ballet tap dance songs 3 8 year olds: https://shortly.im/mpDcE

true love's kiss for ballet from the movie enchanted.

they'd be fimiliar with it. and plus it's a very cute song. I'm not sure about tap though but definetly something up-beat and fimiliar to the kids. Maybe something from a recent kids movie....

try disney songs! (;

like...songs from the movies ; the beauty and the beast, cinderella, barbie, etc. i hope i helped youu. <3