How can I read live text messages on my husbands cell phone?

I split up with my husband last year for 6 months due to it took me a year to find out he was cheating. I have looked and looked for a way to read his text messages last year, but it came down to finding him with her making out. So I asked him to leave. Since then he wanted to come back said he put an end to it,... show more I split up with my husband last year for 6 months due to it took me a year to find out he was cheating. I have looked and looked for a way to read his text messages last year, but it came down to finding him with her making out. So I asked him to leave. Since then he wanted to come back said he put an end to it, and that all they do is talk. He carries 2 cells phone one is on our household plan and one with her. I bought a cell phone spyware program and i got ripped off. I have a feeling he is back at his same old game and I need to really find out. He continues to tell me there is nothing going on, but my heart tells me different. Any help that anyone can give me would be great.
Update: The phone service we have together is t-mobile and he is not texting from that phone. The problem with just leaving him is his parents and mine tell me I better make sure are have proof as to what he is doing. I have told my parents and his but they tell me they have talllked to him and he states they are only... show more The phone service we have together is t-mobile and he is not texting from that phone. The problem with just leaving him is his parents and mine tell me I better make sure are have proof as to what he is doing. I have told my parents and his but they tell me they have talllked to him and he states they are only friends and nothing is going on. So all I get is anger from my parents and his saying I dont even want to try. Thats why I am asking is there any way to get the proof I need so I can show both sides its not me.