Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

C H asked in EnvironmentOther - Environment · 1 decade ago

If I wanted to do environmental consulting as a career, what sort of training should I get?

5 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

First, learn to live without income. Consulting is a very risky way to earn a living. Then, decide on which phase of environmental consulting interests you. Training for environmental engineering is quite different from environmental biology. Finally, find something you can do when you do not have a project.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I would suggest looking for at least a bachelor's degree in natural resources management and/or environmental studies.

• 1 decade ago

Get so that U are able to present both sides of the problem.Instead of just guessing try to develop some way to measure it.

• 1 decade ago

College - sciences, preferably chemistry or biology although there are some ES degrees out there (but there not worth much).

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

1Sky

www.1sky.org

THEY ARE TRAINING INDIVIDUALS IN LOCAL AREAS OF ENVIROMENTAL ISSUES, AND YOU CAN JOIN THE GROUP

AND BECOME INVOLVED FOR FREE - ALSO THEY ARE

HIRING ALWAYS FOR DIFFERENT PAID POSITIONS.

THANKS,

HAVE A GREAT DAY!

JENNIFER/ArkansasGo-Green

1Sky

P.Captain

Source(s): www.1sky.org
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.