My girl wants to break up with me and i dunno what to do -__-?

Well basically what happened is my girl friend was talking to a close friend of mine and she told her that she wants to break up with me cus im being to clingy >.>. Im not even being that.....I mean i gave her a call or 2 and a few txts but honestly no more than id send to a friend..... I think the only thing is that i dunno i gave her a little poem showing like i think she beautiful and important to me.....and then on the next day i was gona give her a little teddy bear and a flower >.> (didnt happen but she heard about it lol i crashed my car into a parked one that day >.>) Its been a week and half so far we been going out and i really like her and i dun wana break up with her what should i do.

and yes i did notice that this is kinda true i feel so stupid but i wanted to show her that i liked her and yeah it didnt look so great in her eyes....i hope i can fix it :(

well now i went and asked her if anything with our relationship was wrong.....she said nothing i either have a ***** best friend or..... my girl friend doesn't wanna tell me... (they are good friends as well and i cant just say to her ohh x friend told me u wana break up with me...)...............so considering some how shes over it now even more annoying **** happened cus she asked me cus of our druggie friend if i ever did pot lol. (shes super against it.....) so i told her the truth and told her i did >.>.... she got all angry about it and the last thing she told me before she went to class was she doesn't want to talk to me.... all in a 40 min period..... wtf do i do....

Favorite Answer

Some girls looooove clingy, but some girls don't. You took it a little too fast there. Slow down. Don't profess your love to her (don't even use the word love for a looong time). You're freaking her out. Just calm down and talk to her say something like "I may seem clingy but I haven't had many girlfriends so I just don't know how fast/slow to move" Get to know her. Don't be too romantic just yet. Ask her questions about herself! Tell her stuff about you. You can get more romantic in the future when you guys both really know each other. Trust me, it's much better that way!

Good luck.

p.s. I'm not saying don't be romantic but instead be aloof. You can be romantic in small ways. A simple, You look really good today. Is sweet and caring. A teddy bear is too much after just a week. Hold your horses you seem desperate.

If you have only been together a week and a half and you have done all that stuff you are being to clingy! That is enough to freak anyone out! You are doing to much to soon so just back off a little and give her some space! But sounds like she may have all ready made up her mind about breaking up with you.

• Kevin

Teddy bear, poems, does not make one romantic. You should be in the getting to know each other phase, likes dislikes. Get to the sweet stuff when you know it will be special to her. Not because you THINK it will be.

You screwed up, you are too clingy. Give it up, and break up with her. The tighter you try to hold on, the worse you look. Maybe in the future, you could try again.

i think its best u hear it from ur gal rather than ur friend.u must be able to talk to her so that u understand where she comes from and how she feels and vice versa.let her know that all ure trying to do is show her how much she means to u & u neva realised that she`l take it as being `clingy`..if at all this is how `clingy` u can get, i think its cute and it shows u care 4 her a lot, unles u left some things out. talk to her man & solve things, get ur gal back!

Give her a little bit of a break. The rest of the day or something. Then I think you're going to have to talk to her about all of this.

your too clingy. You need to let loose and step back. Tell her that you want to stay together and ill give you more personal space. that is all a girl asks for when it comes to relationships.

right now your showing weakness and being sort of pathetic by giving her all these things. just confront her with what you heard of course being shes going to break up with you try sitting alone her and talking about it

to tell u the truth ur being too nice to her too fast some gurls like the *** wholes truussst mee! & so wat i did pot as long as u dont do it ne longer wats the problem? i think u shouldn't be too on her, like dont show her your soo worried of breaking up with her act as if u care but dont care too much trust me you will have her chasing you!

buddy you are going to fast, you ar doing a great thing but slow down she just need space thats all

one week? wow buddy no offense to you, but she sounds like shes got loud mouth