My girl wants to break up with me and i dunno what to do -__-?

Well basically what happened is my girl friend was talking to a close friend of mine and she told her that she wants to break up with me cus im being to clingy >.>. Im not even being that.....I mean i gave her a call or 2 and a few txts but honestly no more than id send to a friend..... I think the only thing... show more Well basically what happened is my girl friend was talking to a close friend of mine and she told her that she wants to break up with me cus im being to clingy >.>. Im not even being that.....I mean i gave her a call or 2 and a few txts but honestly no more than id send to a friend..... I think the only thing is that i dunno i gave her a little poem showing like i think she beautiful and important to me.....and then on the next day i was gona give her a little teddy bear and a flower >.> (didnt happen but she heard about it lol i crashed my car into a parked one that day >.>) Its been a week and half so far we been going out and i really like her and i dun wana break up with her what should i do.
Update: and yes i did notice that this is kinda true i feel so stupid but i wanted to show her that i liked her and yeah it didnt look so great in her eyes....i hope i can fix it :(
Update 2: well now i went and asked her if anything with our relationship was wrong.....she said nothing i either have a ***** best friend or..... my girl friend doesn't wanna tell me... (they are good friends as well and i cant just say to her ohh x friend told me u wana break up with me...)...............so considering... show more well now i went and asked her if anything with our relationship was wrong.....she said nothing i either have a ***** best friend or..... my girl friend doesn't wanna tell me... (they are good friends as well and i cant just say to her ohh x friend told me u wana break up with me...)...............so considering some how shes over it now even more annoying **** happened cus she asked me cus of our druggie friend if i ever did pot lol. (shes super against it.....) so i told her the truth and told her i did >.>.... she got all angry about it and the last thing she told me before she went to class was she doesn't want to talk to me.... all in a 40 min period..... wtf do i do....