- Anonymous1 decade agoFavorite Answer
>> 這裡提供三小段, 當然都是 Aquarian 自己寫的, 僅供參考, 不要抄襲喔...
1. I am a typical Aquarian and doing full time care work and allways doing stuff for everyone else, have tried to break the trend many times but seems i am stuck with it and have been for the last 54 years. We are humanitarians and think out side the square but have a bad habit of putting everyone else first.
2. We have a unique sense of style because we create our own. We don't follow trends because we create them ourselves. We like to stand out in a crowd and cherish our individuality. The quickest way for someone to piss an Aqua off is to copy them. I HATE that!! We're very diverse and random people and often have friends of different races, listen to all kinds of music, and wear all kinds of styles.
3. We can be very rebellious and don't like to be told what to do even if it's something we were planning on doing anyway. We can be procrastinators at times and often we start projects and don't finish them. Also very stubborn and hard headed at times. Last but not least, Aquas are known for being know-it-alls at times but we mean well. When we learn something new and interesting we just HAVE to share it with the world..lol. As a matter of fact, that's what the water jug stands for. The water being poured forth from the jug is supposed to symbolize knowledge being poured onto the Earth so we can't help it.
- 1 decade agoSource(s): yahoo serch水瓶座