I have just read an ad for Power4Home solar panel kit. Has anyone actually bought this kit/books. Is it a scam?

I have just read an ad for Power4Home solar panel kit, and was wondering if there is an independent review for it. All the reviews are obviously written by Power4Home themselves, including "comparisons" of other DIY kits. Has anyone actually bought these books and been able to come close to building a... show more I have just read an ad for Power4Home solar panel kit, and was wondering if there is an independent review for it. All the reviews are obviously written by Power4Home themselves, including "comparisons" of other DIY kits. Has anyone actually bought these books and been able to come close to building a solar panel with "parts available from the hardware store" as claimed? Photovoltaic cells are expensive, yet they claim it can be done for about $200.
.