How do I fix my eating disorder?

I am 15 and I weigh around 103-105 pounds. I have this huge problem which is eating disorder. I would say Im buillimic and Im scared to drink any liquids because Im afraid of weight gain. I way myself about 15 times a day at least. When I tell my mom that I am afraid to drink liquids she tells me only crazy people... show more I am 15 and I weigh around 103-105 pounds. I have this huge problem which is eating disorder. I would say Im buillimic and Im scared to drink any liquids because Im afraid of weight gain. I way myself about 15 times a day at least. When I tell my mom that I am afraid to drink liquids she tells me only crazy people are like that and your not crazy. She doesn't know that I have a scale because I bought it behind her back.
All I want to do is get better and to stop weighing myself. What should I do? If I start drinking fluids on a regular basis will my weight stay the same? Im scared if I drink anything my weight is going to be permantly stuck like that. Please Help Me!