Panic! At the Disco Recommendations?

I love, love, love Fall Out Boy, so you know that sooner or later I would've have herd of Panic! At the Disco. (The first time I herd of them was when I found out Pete Wentz and Ryan Ross make out. Then after I purchased Folie à Deux (Deluxe Version) I found out that Brenden Urie sang a couple of songs with... show more I love, love, love Fall Out Boy, so you know that sooner or later I would've have herd of Panic! At the Disco. (The first time I herd of them was when I found out Pete Wentz and Ryan Ross make out. Then after I purchased Folie à Deux (Deluxe Version) I found out that Brenden Urie sang a couple of songs with Patrick, so I looked into.)
I loved their song "I Write Sins Not Tradagies" so I got it, but I don't have enough to buy their entire album. (A Fever You Can't Sweat Out) And they also have a new album, Pretty. Odd. So any song recommendations?
I herd that "The only Difference Between Martyrdom and Suicide is Press Coverage" is good. Also "Nine in the Afternoon". I have five dollars I can spend on iTunes. Any suggestions? (List five of your favorite Panic! At the Disco songs. From both their albums and I'll get them.)