Panic! At the Disco Recommendations?

I love, love, love Fall Out Boy, so you know that sooner or later I would've have herd of Panic! At the Disco. (The first time I herd of them was when I found out Pete Wentz and Ryan Ross make out. Then after I purchased Folie à Deux (Deluxe Version) I found out that Brenden Urie sang a couple of songs with Patrick, so I looked into.)

I loved their song "I Write Sins Not Tradagies" so I got it, but I don't have enough to buy their entire album. (A Fever You Can't Sweat Out) And they also have a new album, Pretty. Odd. So any song recommendations?

I herd that "The only Difference Between Martyrdom and Suicide is Press Coverage" is good. Also "Nine in the Afternoon". I have five dollars I can spend on iTunes. Any suggestions? (List five of your favorite Panic! At the Disco songs. From both their albums and I'll get them.)

Best Answer

Okay well first...they dropped the "!" so yeahhh.

And you spelled BRENDON wrong.

And Ryan and Pete NEVER made out so ignore the stupid lie.

1.) Northern Downpour - Pretty. Odd.

2.) Mad as Rabbits - Pretty. Odd.

3.) The Piano Knows Something I Don't Know - Pretty. Odd.

4.)Lying is the Most Fun a Girl Can Have Without Taking Her Clothes Off - A Fever You Can't Sweat Out

5.)Camisado - A Fever You Can't Sweat Out

All of their songs are awesome but those are my favorite and I'm a huge PATD fan. But do your research and don't listen to the stupid stuff like Pete and Ryan. Pete's married. Derr.

And neither Ryan or Brendon are gay. They only joke around.

Sorry if I sound mean. I'm very protective of my favorite band in the world.

Hope I helped.

P.S. When you decide to buy a whole album, consider this. A Fever You Can't Sweat Out is electronic sounding and more pop-ish. They use a lot of synthesizers. Pretty. Odd. is totally different with a more Beatles sound to them and Brendon and Jon wrote songs for it, not just Ryan. I love both albums and I hate people who say "Oh I love them! I'm their biggest fan but I hate their 2nd album". They are NOT real fans. Give it a chance and you'll really like it.

Source(s): Huge fan.
    • auden5 years agoReport

pretty. odd. is actually my favorite patd album. I really just love all if them. they're all so different it's ins of hard to choose just one but second would be A Fever You Can't Sweat Out

You'll like the majority of their first album, "A Fever You Can't Sweat Out" if you like "I Write Sins, Not Tragedies".

If you listen to their singles ("Lying Is The Most Fun A Girl Can Have Without Taking Her Clothes Off", "Build God, Then We'll Talk"), you'll get the gist of the album. I like "There's A Good Reason Why These Tables Are Numbered..." and "Camisado". You can listen to the songs on YouTube.

"Pretty.Odd." is a whole different turn from "A Fever You Can't Sweat Out". They tune down from the electronic sound and sound more like a band. Some songs from there that aren't too bad are "That Green Gentlemen" and "Northern Downpour".

They actually changed their name so there's no more exclamation point lol.

Most of their songs are amazing on the first album. I don't really like their second album, but I recommend: "Camisado", "Lying is the most fun a girl can have without taking her clothes off", "But its better if you do" "It's time to dance" and "The Only Difference Between Martyrdom And Suicide Is Press Coverage"

fall out boy actually got them signed.

• rulon

Pretty. Odd one million. "We're So Starving" one million:21 two. "Nine within the Afternoon" three:eleven three. "She's a Handsome Woman" three:12 four. "Do You Know What I'm Seeing?" four:14 five. "That Green Gentleman (Things Have Changed)" three:15 6. "I Have Friends in Holy Spaces" one million:fifty six 7. "Northern Downpour" four:07 eight. "When the Day Met the Night" four:fifty three nine. "Pas de Cheval" two:39 10. "The Piano Knows Something I Don't Know" three:forty three eleven. "Behind the Sea" three:33 12. "Folkin' Around" one million:fifty five thirteen. "She Had the World" three:forty seven 14. "From a Mountain within the Middle of the Cabins" three:02 15. "Mad as Rabbits" A Fever You Can't Sweat Out one million. "Introduction" zero:36 two. "The Only Difference Between Martyrdom and Suicide Is Press Coverage" two:fifty four three. "London Beckoned Songs About Money Written through Machines" three:23 four. "Nails for Breakfast, Tacks for Snacks" three:23 five. "Camisado" three:eleven 6. "Time to Dance" three:22 7. "Lying Is the Most Fun a Girl Can Have Without Taking Her Clothes Off" three:20 eight. "Intermission" two:35 nine. "But It's Better If You Do" three:25 10. "I Write Sins Not Tragedies" three:06 eleven. "I Constantly Thank God for Esteban" three:30 12. "There's a Good Reason These Tables Are Numbered Honey, You Just Haven't Thought of It Yet" three:sixteen thirteen. "Build God, Then We'll Talk" All their songs from their 2 albums.

My favorite songs are all off A fever you can't sweat out. I would recommend

1) Build God and we'll talk

2) There's a good reason these tables are numbered honey you just haven't thought of it yet

3) Lying is the most fun a girl can have without taking her clothes off

4) But it's better if you do

5)Time to Dance

Those are my favorites but you can listen to most of their songs on youtube and decide which ones you like.

• auden5 years agoReport

build god then we'll talk not and

i would have to recommend absolutely nothing