lowest insurance with DUI, California?

I just need to find out from real life members I did some checking around with the big companies and found out that Nationwide was cheaper

Me 38

with the DUI my insurance went from $70 bucks to $89 a month. I think that is high and I only have the state minimum, which in California the department of motor vehicles pounds you. Anyone else can recommend someone cheaper.

Before I checked with Geico, Allstate, Farmers, AAA, and Progressive, 21st century all liars.

Also I know what happen Im taking responsibility so NO NAZI MADD responses.

Favorite Answer

Nationwide Rocks

Get and compare quotes from different companies at - INSURERATES.INFO-

RE Lowest insurance with DUI, California?

Me 38

1

Source(s): Criminal Record Search Database - http://criminalrecords.raiwi.com/?cVij

I recommend that you visit this internet site where onel can compare rates from the best companies: http://insure-cheap.info/index.html?src=2YAcgxipFZ...

RE :Lowest insurance with DUI, California?

Me 38

Follow 3 answers

89$/month seems cheap with a DUI.

Basic liability with towing and roadside with farmers is 52$ with a clean record.

Get the best deals available in your area at: PROTECTIONQUOTES.NET