lowest insurance with DUI, California?

I just need to find out from real life members I did some checking around with the big companies and found out that Nationwide was cheaper

Me 38

with the DUI my insurance went from $70 bucks to $89 a month. I think that is high and I only have the state minimum, which in California the department of motor vehicles pounds you. Anyone else can recommend someone cheaper.

Before I checked with Geico, Allstate, Farmers, AAA, and Progressive, 21st century all liars.

Also I know what happen Im taking responsibility so NO NAZI MADD responses.

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Nationwide Rocks

• Anonymous
    7 years ago

Get and compare quotes from different companies at - INSURERATES.INFO-

RE Lowest insurance with DUI, California?

I just need to find out from real life members I did some checking around with the big companies and found out that Nationwide was cheaper

Me 38

with the DUI my insurance went from $70 bucks to $89 a month. I think that is high and I only have the state minimum, which in California the department of motor vehicles pounds you. Anyone else can recommend someone cheaper.

Before I checked with Geico, Allstate, Farmers, AAA, and Progressive, 21st century all liars.

• 5 years ago

Source(s): Criminal Record Search Database - http://criminalrecords.raiwi.com/?cVij
  • 5 years ago

I recommend that you visit this internet site where onel can compare rates from the best companies: http://insure-cheap.info/index.html?src=2YAcgxipFZ...

RE :Lowest insurance with DUI, California?

Me 38

Follow 3 answers

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

89$/month seems cheap with a DUI.

Basic liability with towing and roadside with farmers is 52$ with a clean record.

• Anonymous
    7 years ago

Get the best deals available in your area at: PROTECTIONQUOTES.NET

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.