Anonymous

Italians, English, Asians, Spanish, Arabs, Kurds?

which one would you go for either a boy or a girl?

by the way in my oppinion i think arab and kurd :D there really hot and pretty and there skin colour is just perfect and beautiful.

The men and women there are really Hot! :)

(And their tradition is amazing)

so who do you go for?

(Btw most people went for Italions, Arabs, Kurds and asions, but Yahoo deleted the question. :(

Update:

'Moi1990' i know :( it's really stupid,

anyway thanks for writing it again :) oh and like i replied last time, that is soo true and i completely agree

Update 2:

anyway thanks for writing it again :) oh and like i replied last time, that is soo true

Update 3:

anyway thanks for writing it again :) oh and like i replied last time, that is soo true

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Italians, Arabs & Kurds

the guys are sexy (:

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I was wondering why your last question got deleted!! Its not even offensive yet some of them on here are and they don't get deleted!

Anyway, i answered last time and i'll answer again.

Either English boys or Kurdish boys. I do like some Arabs but i prefer the Whiter looking ones (from somewhere like Syria) as opposed to the darker ones.

• 1 decade ago

Spanish-English-Asian-Italian

• 3 years ago

nicely i would not evaluate Arabs white, i've got extremely in no way heard an Arab refered to as caucasion, they're extra of an olive to tan and each so often even darker coloration, so we are incredibly no longer all white... yet yeah it is not a race conflict, it incredibly is a non secular conflict and a potential ingredient, nicely then theres the oil too.... i've got faith it incredibly is extremely partly by way of fact of religion, that's so incorrect, those terrorists hate our freedoms to have faith in what we elect to have faith, no longer what they say is so. yet i've got faith to "particular" American leaders it extremely is all appropriate to the oil. The militia and maximum American people that theory this ought to take place believed on the time, this conflict became into to guard us, yet i think of by way of now they have come to realize we are there for a very distinctive reason, and it extremely is extremely no longer approximately race.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    4 years ago

Arab and Kurdish girls for sure. Although i prefer Kurdish girls as they're less hairy.

• R
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

It would mainly depend on their personality; if a guy is a jerk I won't go for him even if he is really hot.

• Girly
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

Italian, Asian, Spanish, and English

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.