What is the worst part of traveling ? Security check or boarding the plane?

I personally, hate when you have to go through those long and endless screening process in the security check. It's okay to check out your carry on luggage but why do people have so many things to carry on? I personally, need a small purse with my cell phone and documents.

Then, you board the plane and you don't seem to ever get to your seat because of all these carry ons of others !!!!!!!

Favorite Answer

You know Clo, I don't think that most of these "security officers" know what the hell they're doing at the airports. They are just "nosy" going through your carry on purse or luggage. Seriously, I boarded my plane with my lighter for my cigarettes and they even saw it, no joke ! And as a rule, no one should be allowed to board a damn flight with a carry on that delays the take off because we are all standing in line in the plane to get to our seats.

Remind you, we get Pretzels or Peanuts now on the plane for which we are now paying ! So we should all be comfortable and relaxed, not stressed when traveling !!!

I generally quite enjoy air travel....but I think the worst aspect for me is the seemingly endless waiting in lines....first at check-in, and then at the security check point. I suppose if I were to check in online more often, it may make things a little easier.

I have not travelled by air for a year now, though.

Definitely the full body search....well, not so much the search itself....but I HATE it when my travel mate always gets the cute blonde inspector (hi i'm suzie and I'll be your pat-down assistant today) and I get some old codger called Harold with galloping halitosis wearing two day old disposable gloves and a 45 years service badge.

Spending so much money to be more uncomfortable than a 400 lb diabetic in a movie theatre is what upsets me most.

those proceedures don't bother me,but once on the plane the turbulance freaks me out now n then,& hate to admit it but the guy that looks Middle Eastern makes me uneasy too,sorry but 9/11 causes me to feel that way...

I have claustrophobia and a fear of heights, so boarding the plane is no problem......... 'cause I travel by bus (which is bad enough)!

I hear ya Clo! Personally, I am uncomfortable with the take-off & landing! That's what gets me ansty!

The long lines and the idiots who take their freaking time with a ton of crap they bring with.

It has been so long since I have traveled I do not remember.

BOTH! I hate planes