謝謝你們喔 感激不盡

2 Answers

Rating
  • sun
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Mid-term Plan

1Curriculum study: by taking the compulsory courses and elective curriculums within the department, I expect to enhance my own ability in terms of foreign languages, and know better about Japanese and English literature.

2 Other fundamental languages learning: besides English and Japanese, I will also aggressively try to learn another foreign language as well. I expect my language ability and acceptance can be dimensionally < in all aspects > developed.

3 Social environmental understanding: to actively know more information of related business, understand present employment situation, and promote my understanding about the future workforce, so I will enable myself to have preliminary understanding of the foreign language related profession.

• Login to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

1. major course learning: my major department provides obligatory courses and elective courses. i hope i can promote my foreign language skills. Therefore i can be more familiar with japanese and elglish litertures.

2. other fundamental language learning: excepting english and japanese i will also learn other languages. i hope my language abilities and adopability can be developed in muti aspects.

3. social environmental undestanding: to be an active learner in learning industry informations. Understanding jobs environment current situations, so that i can be more famaliar with knowing the working environment in futrure. Also i can understand fundamental aspects about education industries.

• Login to reply the answers
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.