FHA loans or conventional?

I found a house i love and I want to put an offer in but my realtor left me a message saying there is already an offer but its an FHA loan... would it be harder for me to get it because they have a FHA loan?? Or would it even make a difference?? I have AA++ credit and i am putting 20% down would that even affect... show more I found a house i love and I want to put an offer in but my realtor left me a message saying there is already an offer but its an FHA loan... would it be harder for me to get it because they have a FHA loan?? Or would it even make a difference?? I have AA++ credit and i am putting 20% down would that even affect my offer getting chosen over theirs?
Update: if it makes any difference its in Rocklin, CA and the house is for sale for $339,000
Update 2: yes i am using a conventional loan, ive been pre-approved for $360,000