How do you handle professionals who act unprofessional?

I mean when you go to either cops, lawyers, sales people, hospital workers, psychologists even, whatever or whoever the professional might be, you'd think that they were there because in their best interest they wanted to help you, or at least do their jobs right, but instead, what happens is, they let their... show more I mean when you go to either cops, lawyers, sales people, hospital workers, psychologists even, whatever or whoever the professional might be, you'd think that they were there because in their best interest they wanted to help you, or at least do their jobs right, but instead, what happens is, they let their emotions, opinions, personal biases, and judgements almost show through. Even if they don't show through by what they say, their faces indicate it.

it's like, if you want "help" you have to be very selective where you go, same with cops, same with doctors, same with therapists, same with car mechanics, teachers, you name it.

Why is humanity so flawed like this?

Literally it's like every other or every 2nd person has to suck.

It personally gets on my nerves,because it's like you're PAYING for the service, paying for the help, and you're in distress or whatever, and need the help,

and they can be immature, biased, opinionated, and unhelpful.

What gives?

* 13 hours ago
* - 3 days left to answer.

Additional Details
Everyone seems to carry their own chips on their shoulders, and treats everyone else accordingly. Are there any good, sane, and normal people out there anymore? Or is it all, just ...insane people?

13 hours ago
They just judge you and it's extremely annoying.
1 answer 1