A question for Christians that believe in 2 judgments: where do our souls go after our death and?

before Jesus' return? When Jesus returns, it says that He will raise the dead and our souls will enter our new bodies. Then we will have the final (public) judgment. Between this judgment and the first (individual) judgment right after we die, where are our souls? In limbo, purgatory, ??? I'm Catholic... show more before Jesus' return?

When Jesus returns, it says that He will raise the dead and our souls will enter our new bodies. Then we will have the final (public) judgment. Between this judgment and the first (individual) judgment right after we die, where are our souls? In limbo, purgatory, ???

I'm Catholic and I believe in there being 2 judgments. I believe that hell and Heaven and purgatory exist. But I'm confused about the time between our deaths and Jesus' return and raising the dead.

Can some of you please explain this. I would greatly appreciate answers from only believers.