Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicMusicRap and Hip-Hop · 1 decade ago

Who the hell are the Lonely Island? I keep seeing them on MTV and its old *** videos from 1988?

What are they old are something? I like there songs though that **** sounds hot.

I thought they were old? look at their vids on mtv?

Its like form 1988

Favorite Answer

The Lonely Island is a comedy group composed of Akiva Schaffer, Jorma Taccone, and Andy Samberg (aka the Dudes). They formed the band in 2001. Many of their comedy songs skits can be seen on Saturday Night Live (SNL).

On February 10, 2009 they released their devut album Incredibad, it features the songs "Dick in a Box" featuring Justin Timberlake, "**** in My Pants", "Lazy Sunday" featuring Chris Parnell and their newest song "I'm on a Boat" featuring T-Pain.

NO go on their youtube account

their songs are funny as f*ck

ever heard of saturday night live? theyre songs are on there often. also, andy samberg one of the guys in the lonely island is a regular on SNL.

also, if the video was made in '88, the guys would be about 10 years old.

the lonely island is a band made up of Andy Samberg, Akiva Schaffer, & Jorma Taccone.

theyre a new band. thats just the look of their videos.

• They come from SNL...........the videos are just a retro look.........