Do you like the name 'Isabella Caylee Marie Richards'?

I'm not pregnant by the way, but what do you think of the name?

The last name will be Richards, so what do you ladies think?

And yes, I am a fan of long names.

Star if you like the name.

Kristy- The name is in honor of Caylee Marie Anthony, I feel so bad for her that I wanted to honor her this way.

• Favorite Answer

i like it, it's really pretty. i like long names too.

That is a gorgeous name. I feel really bad for Caylee Anthony too. I think the name flows really well. I love that you are using Caylee as the middle name for Isabella because usually you see Isabella Rose or Isabella Nicole. Which I love those middle names, but since there are already going to be about 1,000 girls named Isabella with the middle name Rose. So yes the name is absolutely beautiful. I think you should use it if you ever have a little girl.

The name Isabella is okay. It reminds me of a queen. It is not a name I would pick for my kid. I have a boy now and pregnant with a girl. I would never choose Marie or Caylee as middle names. Sorry. Not good names. Too common but if you want to do so to honor Caylee, I say go for it. Good luck with baby naming.

Isabella is a beautiful name, it is very common. As a matter of fact it is number one in the state where I live. Not sure where you are from but Caylee Marie reminds me of a little girl who was recently murdered, her mom is awaiting trial for that. The name is just sad and for now it reminds me of little Caylee Marie Anthony. Isabella is a nice classic name and it sort of looks odd matched up with the name Caylee which is a pretty new name. Sorry. Hope I helped.

• I'm not really a fan of Marie and I have never heard of Caylee but it is beautiful! I am quite a fan of 'Isabella' though.

I think that Faith Carmel Richards flows the best out of all the names I can think of!

I love all three of the names and I think its great that you want to honour little Caylee Anthony but I honestly don't think it flows well.

How about Isabella Marie or Caylee Marie?

Hope I helped and God Bless

I like Isabella Marie, but the Caylee seems out of place and unless you are related to Caylee Marie Anthony, why would you name your child after her?

Together, no. They're ok names, but not together. Way too long. Isabella is so common, I know a bunch of little girls ranging from infants to 6 year olds with this name. The whole "Bella, oh it's so cute!" thing is getting pretty freaking annoying. Caylee is a nice name. Marie is very pretty. But I find it kind of weird to name a child after a little girl who got killed. I mean really... Could you imagine in grade school, little girls talking about middle names, "Oh, mine is Patricia, I'm named after my grandmommy" "Mine is Ellie, after my aunt" "I'm named after a little girl who got killed, Caylee Marie", Imagine the teasing that would come along with it also it seems kinda creepy...

How about Caylee Isabelle Maria?

I think its adorable, but Caylee Marie would remind lots of people of the little girl Caylee Marie who was murdered most likely by her mom. I would either spell Caylee differently or change Marie to something else.

I think the name would be ok had it not been for the young girl being so brutally murdered by her own mother. Yet, I dont really understand why you'd name a child of yours that if little Caylee Marie and yourself were never acquainted before!

• I wouldn't use Caylee Marie because of Casey Anthony, honestly.

We were considering Kaylee for our daughter, right before the case opened, and we took it off our list for that reason. Just seems a bit morbid, and better to not be reminded of such a horrific event.

IMHO

Source(s): Mom of 2 gorgeous girls and 2 angel babies.