How likely am I to get into West Point?

As of a few months ago, I knew my chances of admission were pretty much zero, since I had not put much effort into my first two years of high school, and the admissions people classified GPA and class rank as 'very important' as an admissions factor. However, I have just been accepted into their summer... show more As of a few months ago, I knew my chances of admission were pretty much zero, since I had not put much effort into my first two years of high school, and the admissions people classified GPA and class rank as 'very important' as an admissions factor. However, I have just been accepted into their summer program for high school juniors Due to this, I have been identified (unofficially) as a 'top candidate' for admission. How would these factors weigh in against each other?

BTW, my SAT score was 2320 and my ASVAB was 95
Update: My GPA is 2.3 and I am in football and track. I am also a platoon commander in my school's JROTC.
Update 2: and i have several people ready to give me recommendations.