Tips on Backhandspring?

okay, I just made the cheerleading team and i want to learn a backhandspring because two things. only one person on our team can do it and i want us to have more people that can do it so we have a wider spread of rountine choices. and second im in 7th grade now and 8th grade we HAVE to do it. like a month ago when... show more okay, I just made the cheerleading team and i want to learn a backhandspring because two things. only one person on our team can do it and i want us to have more people that can do it so we have a wider spread of rountine choices. and second im in 7th grade now and 8th grade we HAVE to do it. like a month ago when i went to tumbeling classes i did it on my own on the floor like perfectly and then i had to quit tumbeling and now it's just gone =( i got a trampoline and i really need some help.
any tips would be apprecaited or better yet tell me how to to it. im pretty good with teaching myself