I hospitalized my friend with a prank, and he isnt speaking to me any more, what should i do?

Hello, me and my friend Louis have always been playing pranks on each other since we were kids (we are both 21). A lot of our pranks have crossed the boundaries in good taste several of times. When i was 13 he put a dildo that was covered in mud in my room and my mother found out and grounded me for a year. Once, I... show more Hello, me and my friend Louis have always been playing pranks on each other since we were kids (we are both 21). A lot of our pranks have crossed the boundaries in good taste several of times. When i was 13 he put a dildo that was covered in mud in my room and my mother found out and grounded me for a year. Once, I even left a voice mail on his gf's phone saying I was his gay lover and that he has AIDS lol ****** up **** like that. Well last week his 1 prank really pissed me off. He pranked called my work and told my boss that I'm a heavy opium user and that i should get a drug test. Well, the boss gives me a drug test and i fail for opium (showed up because i eat bagels with poppy seeds)., and i get suspended from work for 2 weeks and now i might get terminated. WELL i wanted to get him back in the worse way. We were hanging out and he got completely trashed off of shrooms and pot.

I thought, he is extremely ****** up, so this is the perfect opportunity. I got a blender and poured bleach, gasoline, anti freeze, power steering fluid and sour milk and blended it. I poured him a glass and told him to drink it and its the best alcoholic drink ever. He was so trashed that he chugged it and didn't even ask what it was.

Well, a few minutes later he begins vomiting heavily, and it took me a few min to realize that i had to call for an ambulance and what i mixed could be lethal. He got rushed to the ER and had his stomach pumped and could've died. Ever since then he hasn't talked to me, and even texted me saying "that was the most ****** up thing you ever did trying to kill me." I feel so bad, but at the time i felt like he deserved it for costing me my job. What can i do to repair this friendship?