Examples of discrimination in the media?

So i have to do a project on examples of discrimination in the media and I have a few examples but they're not very good. The examples have to be really specific. They're supposed to be from tv, movies, songs-if it is a song then i have to tell the exact lyrics-video games, etc. Like an example that I have... show more So i have to do a project on examples of discrimination in the media and I have a few examples but they're not very good. The examples have to be really specific. They're supposed to be from tv, movies, songs-if it is a song then i have to tell the exact lyrics-video games, etc. Like an example that I have is in the movie cruel intentions..the mom of Cecille is rascist towards the guy who likes her bc he's black, so she tries to get Catherine to sabotogue they're relationship. Another type of discrimination we're doing is like stereotypes. Such as: blondes are stupid, asians/ women can't drive, all mexicans work at mcdonalds, etc. So if you could give me a few examples of stuff like this in the media and where i can find them. If it's from a tv show then please include the season and episode number or the title of the episode. 10 pts to best answer. Thanks!
5 answers 5