have you tried smoking DMT?

have any of you done DMT (the drug)?

Favorite Answer

Yes, I have tried it. It is, in fact, exceedingly hard to come by which I find odd because it is relatively easy to extract. Much, much easier than synthesizing LSD which is not in short supply. It is an incredibly intense experience and I would highly recommend it. You will NOT end up brain dead. You WILL try to communicate with what seem to be hyperdimensional entities. It will give you the most unbelieveable visual hallucinations you couldn't possibly imagine where everything is made of light (even, and most notably, language). The entire time you will be amazed at how real the "trip" feels. As soon as it begins to wear off (about 4-8min), you will begin to forget what happened. It is both incredibly gratifying and incredibly frustrating because there are absolutely no words in all of human language that can accurately describe these visions and concepts that are given to you. I would also recommend some reading before taking this ride. DMT: The Spirit Molecule by Rick Strassman M.D. is full of good information. There are also alot of lectures by Terence McKenna online. He often talked about his experiences with DMT and Ayahuasca (Psychedelic Salon PodCast). I could literally go on for days trying to explain the experience, but as I said, it is not something that is easily described.

Also, it is organic and is found to occur naturally in many plant and animal species including human beings. If you are new to entheogens, start with psilocybin mushrooms. That about does it.

Source(s): My own experience.

I would but that shiits impossible to find

never heard of it

I'm looking it up

dont want to be brain dead.

wats that

• ?

....what is that??

Source(s): peace.love.jonas!