hipo8000 asked in SportsFootball (American) · 1 decade ago

How does my mock draft look?

Lions: Matthew Stafford QB

Rams: Jason Smith OT

Cheifs: Aaron Curry OLB

Seahawks: Mark Sanchez QB

Browns: Brian Orakpo DE/OLB

Bengals: Eugene Monroe OT

Raiders: Michael Crabtree WR

Jaguars: Everette Brown DE

Packers": B.J. Raji DT

49ers: Malcolm Jenkins CB

Bills : Brandon Pettigrew TE

Broncos: Aaron Maybin DE/OLB

Redskins: Andre Smith OT

Saints: Brian Cushing OLB

Texans: Tyson Jackson DE/OLB

Chargers: Michael Oher OT

Jets: Vontae Davis CB

Bears: Will Beatty OT

Bucks: Peria Jerry DT

Lions: Rey Maualuga ILB

Eagles: Jeremy Maclin WR

Vikings: Eben Britton OT

Patriots: James laurinaitis ILB

Falcons: Sean Smith CB

Dolphins: Larry English OLB

Ravens: Hakeem Nicks WR

Colts: Percy Harvin WR

Eagles: Knoshaun Moreno RB

Giants: Darius Heyward-Bey WR

Titans: Daruis Butler CB

Cardinals: Chris "Beanie" Wells RB

Steelers: Alex Mack C

Favorite Answer

if both are availible the eagles will take Beanie wells over knowhon moreno. the eagles are looking for a bigger more physical running back to complement westbrook and to help the eagles in short yardage. the eagles dont need maclin he would just be another version of desean jackson if they took a wr with their 1st pick it would be the bigger hayward-bey. they need a big red zone target that killed them last year the eagles were in the bottom 10 in red zone offense. pettigrew would also be a potential pick

same idea with the ravens if both are availible the ravens would take hayward-bey over hicks. hayward-bey is a faster version of hicks

I think the Eagles will go for Donald Brown RB from UConn instead of Knowshaun. He is like a new Brian Westbrook.

You got the Jets taking Freeman over heyward bey, knowshon moreno, kenny britt, and most of all JEREMY MACLIN? I dont see San Diego taking an OT over Knowshon or Beany Wells. buffalo has TO and Lee Evans, why need another WR? NE with the 7th pick how does that happen, who is NE giving up for the 7th pick? This is horrible

• Person

Sanchez shouldn't go that high, Raji will go higher, Vontae Davis won't go that high, Too many OT's too high, Maclin will go higher, Heyward-Bey will be the 3rd WR taken, and I'd think Moreno would go higher.

I only looked at the Eagles, but Eagles will definitely try for Moreno, not so sure on Maclin, though. I think we're interested in another WR

Source(s): Eagles fan since 2003 Proud to be in the US Army

no way seahawks take sanchez, or even stafford if he falls past the lions. look for them to take the best available OT, or crabtree, or trade down. If curry gets past the chiefs, he'll be a seahawk within ten seconds.

I am not going to lie it looks pretty damn good to me. The only problem is Brandon Pettigrew. He will most likely end up with the Eagles with one of their picks.

Looks very Accurate in deed.

g00d