Giants: Darius Heyward-Bey WR

Titans: Daruis Butler CB

Cardinals: Chris "Beanie" Wells RB

Steelers: Alex Mack C

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

if both are availible the eagles will take Beanie wells over knowhon moreno. the eagles are looking for a bigger more physical running back to complement westbrook and to help the eagles in short yardage. the eagles dont need maclin he would just be another version of desean jackson if they took a wr with their 1st pick it would be the bigger hayward-bey. they need a big red zone target that killed them last year the eagles were in the bottom 10 in red zone offense. pettigrew would also be a potential pick

same idea with the ravens if both are availible the ravens would take hayward-bey over hicks. hayward-bey is a faster version of hicks

• Login to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

I think the Eagles will go for Donald Brown RB from UConn instead of Knowshaun. He is like a new Brian Westbrook.

• 4 years ago

You got the Jets taking Freeman over heyward bey, knowshon moreno, kenny britt, and most of all JEREMY MACLIN? I dont see San Diego taking an OT over Knowshon or Beany Wells. buffalo has TO and Lee Evans, why need another WR? NE with the 7th pick how does that happen, who is NE giving up for the 7th pick? This is horrible

• Person
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

Sanchez shouldn't go that high, Raji will go higher, Vontae Davis won't go that high, Too many OT's too high, Maclin will go higher, Heyward-Bey will be the 3rd WR taken, and I'd think Moreno would go higher.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

I only looked at the Eagles, but Eagles will definitely try for Moreno, not so sure on Maclin, though. I think we're interested in another WR

Source(s): Eagles fan since 2003 Proud to be in the US Army
  • 1 decade ago

no way seahawks take sanchez, or even stafford if he falls past the lions. look for them to take the best available OT, or crabtree, or trade down. If curry gets past the chiefs, he'll be a seahawk within ten seconds.

• 1 decade ago

I am not going to lie it looks pretty damn good to me. The only problem is Brandon Pettigrew. He will most likely end up with the Eagles with one of their picks.

• 1 decade ago

Looks very Accurate in deed.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

g00d

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.