How do you describe the heart monitor flatline sound?

I am writing an english paper and I can't think of the words or a sentence to describe it. Can anyone think of anything? Thanks.

Best Answer

The monitor had a continuous beep sound. One after the next, as if a city truck was backing up on the street, alerting anyone near by. Then just out of no were the monitor changed its tone. This time the sound was constant. No breaks in between the beeps. Just a long flat piercing sound the penetrated my ears. The monitor had flat lined....

heres an example piece of writing that explains a heart monitor sound....hope this helps.

Heart Monitor Sound

• Erika

Flatline Sound

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

Source(s): describe heart monitor flatline sound: https://shortly.im/PUEit
  • Ann

This Site Might Help You. RE: Where can I find heart monitor flatline sound effects? I imagine it to beep routinely at the beginning until it goes flat and ends like that. Preferably free from the internet too, please. :) Because it's only for a school mini-assignment video. Thanks in advance.

prolonged monotonous beep

Wow, Thanks! I was asking myself the same thing the other day

beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeepppppppppppppppppp