What is recite 100 lines for Hamlet Act 1 ?
I need to recite 100 lines for Hamlet Act 1. What is this? How can I do that? Please expalin in detail.
- 1 decade agoFavorite Answer
Recite: To repeat aloud some passage, poem or other text previously memorized, often before an audience.
what this means:
1) select a hundred lines that you like from act 1
2) look up any words you dont understand
3) memeorize these lines or you may be able to read them. you have to ask your teacher.
4) learn proper inflection for your chosen lines.
5) read/speak the lines aloud in front of your teacher/class/group.
- 1 decade ago
I think you have to memorize a 100 lines from Act I of Hamlet and deliver it in class.
- MAUREEN LLv 51 decade ago
recite is to verbaly tell the audience what you know about the subject or recite lines from it hamlet act 1
- WowLv 41 decade ago
You have to remember a line.