Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 decade ago

If the president can joke about special olympics kids, why shouldn't I joke about the president's race?

Like if I wanted to joke about the (insert n word here) in Washington who thinks it's funny to make fun of those poor disabled kids.

Why would people find that more offensive than what I said than he?

Yes, was born into his race, that's how he was born, he can't change that. But he seemed to forget, those handicapped kids were born that way too.

26 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Best Answer

you kidding? I make racist jokes all the time.

And I make A HELL of a lot of retard jokes.

My best friend is black and my cousin is retarded.

They're just jokes dude. Chill. Since when did the cons start getting all PC?

Source(s): Liberal
  • 4 years ago

If you're truly offended it sounds like you might be one of those uber-sensitive people. I'm sure you've made jokes about both (although hopefully you didn't use the "N" word because it's not just an insult, it harkens back to days of lynching) but you probably looked around to make sure there weren't any African-Americans or mentally challenged people around first. It was an insensitive and stupid thing to say in public.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

If you think he was making fun of those kids or you thought that the recent cartoon monkey referred to Obama, then my advice would be for you to "go for the gold" in the next special olympics.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Because most Special Olympics kids are white.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Because liberals only support free speech when it agrees with them.

They use political correctness to force you (via laws or humiliation) to conform.

Free speech is free speech, whether you like it or not.

You should be able to joke about whatever you want.

• 1 decade ago

didnt you know that blacks are allowed to say any thing they want to any body because their great,great,great,great,great grand fathers were slaves not the current ones the blacks that actually had some thing to ***** about the ones in the now who wear fubu and where diamonds mined from their mother land by enslaved blacks not all but alot of black people need to wake

• 1 decade ago

You can do whatever you want but be ready for the consequenses. And seriously aren't cons the one's complaining about PC? Yet you are here complaining about it?

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

You could but why would you want to imitate the liberals, especially one like Barry Hussein Ostupid?

• 1 decade ago

Because our society has overcompensated for the past sins by criminalizing free speech.,

• Allie
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

This is nothing new for Obama. I won't forget his racist speech he made about his "typical white grandmother" after he was exposed for supporting Jeremiah Wright for 20 years.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.